To find out more to go to this Calvinist Website
https://soundcloud.com/cg-brady/odetocalvin Song about Calvinism
Calvinism & Arminianism Compared
- Calvinism - God's sovereignty is unconditional, unlimited, and absolute. All things are predetermined by the good pleasure of God's will. God foreknew because of his own planning.
- Arminianism - God has limited his control in correspondence with man's freedom and response. God's decrees are associated with his foreknowledge of man's response.
- Calvinism - Because of the Fall, man is totally depraved and dead in his sin. Man is unable to save himself and, therefore, God must initiate salvation.
- Arminianism - Because of the Fall, man has inherited a corrupted, depraved nature. Through "prevenient grace," God removed the guilt of Adam's sin. Prevenient grace is defined as the preparatory work of the Holy Spirit, given to all, enabling a person to respond to God's call of salvation.
- Calvinism - Before the foundation of the world, God unconditionally chose some to be saved. Election has nothing to do with man's future response.
- Arminianism - Election is based on God's foreknowledge of those who would believe in him through faith. In other words, God elected those who would choose him of their own free will. Conditional election is based on man's response.
- Calvinism - Jesus Christ died to save only those who were given to him (elected) by the Father in eternity past. Since Christ did not die for everyone, but only for the elect, his atonement is wholly successful.
- Arminianism - Christ died for everyone. The Savior's atoning death provided the means of salvation for the entire human race. Christ's atonement, however, is effective only for those who believe.
- Calvinism - While God extends his common grace to all mankind, it is not sufficient to save anyone. Only God's irresistible grace can draw the elect to salvation and make a person willing to respond. This grace cannot be obstructed or resisted.
- Arminianism - Through the preparatory (prevenient) grace given to all by the Holy Spirit, man is able to cooperate with God and respond in faith to salvation. Through prevenient grace, God removed the effects of Adam's sin. Because of "free will" men are also able to resist God's grace.
- Calvinism - All men are totally depraved, and this depravity extends to the entire person, including the will. Except for God's irresistible grace, men are entirely incapable of responding to God on their own.
- Arminianism - Because prevenient grace is given to all men by the Holy Spirit, and this grace extends to the entire person, all people have free will.
- Calvinism - Believers will persevere in salvation because God will see to it that none will be lost. Believers are secure in the faith because God will finish the work he began.
- Arminianism - By the exercise of free will, believers can turn away or fall away from grace and lose their salvation.
Because Christians are dishonest and cowardly they want to have it both ways. if Christians were almost there with the bible and a look at the reality of life and realize one immutable fact and that fact is, if there is a god there is no way that that god can be anything but evil. If they examine the bible and examine the world around them they can only come to one logical and honest conclusion and that conclusion is; worshiping and adoring god will not make him behave in a manner other than that of a pure evil being because the god portrayed in the bible is a maniacal, cruel unjust sadistic tyrant. The notion that god is similar to a benevolent father is patently absurd. God is not fatherly. If god is anything, he's an abusive deadbeat dad who abuses his children for his own pleasure. There is no mystery here, this thing we call god is pure evil but the upside is we are not evil. The reason that we are not evil is because an evil being would be good to other evil entities so long as they worshiped and unquestioningly adored him so if you're worshiping and adoring god blindly and unquestioningly then you are evil but those of us who reject god and have the courage to admit what he is and expose him for the sadist that he is are the good ones but knowing that god is the odds of him rewarding his slaves in heaven with eternal life and eternal bliss are slim and none. There probably will be some people in heaven but that number will be small as the Jehovah's witnesses predict. Only the purest of evil with the blackest hearts will enter heaven. You may be thinking that Adolph Hitler is in heaven but there are some people in this world far more evil than Adolph Hitler. Jesus Christ was pure evil along with Mitt Romney, Mitch Mcconnell, Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove and Dick Morris. These these are examples of people that we all know that there are many others working at major banks and corporate boardrooms who are is evil as the aforementioned slime. I would go as far to say that the heads of the major churches and the main clerics in Islam are also pure evil.
Yes indeed, God is evil. Let's destroy him. God may not be indestructible. God did not create us for any good or noble reason. God created life only to watch it die and he created the higher beings such as mammals to suffer the end that was his motivation because that suffering is what brings evil entities pleasure. We all have seen sadists and killjoys and action and we know their motivation is to make people sad as a way of deriving pleasure. If know a killjoy then chances are you know an evil person who probably is a shoo-in for heaven. God will reward that person because god received pleasure by proxy through the actions of that person. It's it's a tossup as to whether Hitler is in heaven. Hitler certainly met the cluster b criteria for personality disorders and most often those people are evil in nature but hitler may have had a brain disorder induced by god and he was only an instrument for god's terror. Hitler had a lot of help in becoming chancellor of Nazi Germany. The circumstances leading to hitler's ascent to power route of his hands. Had Hitler been accepted and art school he would spend his days painting and would never have desired or aspired to rule the world. Had God given him a little more talent with a paintbrush there would not of been the holocaust. Hitler may or may not have been an evil being but there is no denying that he was an agent of an evil entity commonly known as god.